What does it cost?
The cost will be different depending on the length of the show run, when you perform and the venue. It is important to fully understand the deal presented to you by your venue manager. You might be offered a box office split, a straight hire or a free venue. Make sure you check whether or not the costs include a technician and front of house / box office help. Also check if the costs include rehearsal and tech time.
You might also get charged for issuing comps, PRS or other smaller contras. Check the small print before you sign anything. It's better to be clear up front, this saves confusion down the line. Don't be scared of asking questions if you don't understand something.
Fringe Registration Fees
There is a participation fee to be included in The Greater Manchester Fringe.
This payment is to be made when you submit your show entry after you have confirmed your venue.
The new registration fees for 2017 are as follows:
1/8 A/4 Page Brochure Listing - £50
1/4 A/4 Page Brochure Listing - £80
1/2 A/4 Page Brochure Listing - £150
A4 Full Page Brochure Listing - £250 (including 2 images)
We also charge 5% commission on all ticket sales that come via the G M Fringe website.
All these options, whether you've gone for the £50 option of the £250 option include the following.
- The listing of your event (at the size you have chosen) and an image in the Greater Manchester Fringe brochure.
( 20,000 copies distributed across Greater Manchester.
- Your event listing online at www.greatermanchesterfringe.co.uk
- Your press release and press images hosted online at www.greatermanchesterfringe.co.uk
- Your tickets sold online via our website.
- A performers pass giving your FREE entry to other Greater Manchester Fringe shows (subject to availability) PLUS other special discounts across the city.
- An invitation to our Media day where you will receive advice on your media and marketing campaign
- Access to our press list plus other marketing resources through your online performers portal
- Year round advice and support for all aspects of your Fringe production.
- Entrance into The Greater Manchester Fringe awards.
- Invitations to our opening and closing parties!
All show listings will include your blurb, image, dates, times, prices and venue you are performing in.
By the end of August (usually sooner) we will let you know how much we owe you and you will need to invoice us for your ticket money. We make all payments by BACS directly into your bank account.